[IGSSTATION-2977]: Re: [IGSSTATION-2975]: Re: NIST primary receiver

Robert Khachikyan robertk at jpl.nasa.gov
Wed Apr 8 08:40:52 PDT 2009

IGS Station Mail          08 Apr 08:42:45 PDT 2009      Message Number 2977

Author: Robert Khachikyan

Jim,

We have noted the latency issue. The bug has been identified to be
outside of the IGS Central Bureau.
Proper steps have been taken to remedy the problem as soon as possible.

Best Regards,
--Robert Khachikyan
IGS Central Bureau