[IGSSTATION-2624]: GMSD: GPS Receiver Changed on 14th October

Nakamura Shinichi nakamura.shinichi at jaxa.jp
Thu Nov 6 16:46:06 PST 2008

IGS Station Mail          06 Nov 16:46:17 PST 2008      Message Number 2624

Author: Shinichi Nakamura (JAXA)

Site ID:  GMSD
IERS DOMES No.:  21749S002
Location: Nakatane town, Kagoshima, Japan
Agency:  Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency
Subject: GPS Receiver change

On 14th October, the receiver of GMSD station was
replaced from Novatel OEM-3 Millennium-RT2 to Novatel
OEM-5 DL-V3-RT2.

However, this GPS receiver is not identified within
IGS and the sitelog update cannot be authorized, yet.
JAXA and IGS-CB have contacted the manufacturer and
have not heard anything from them, yet.

JAXA has to submit site log as soon as possible.
However, we can not carry out still now.
Please wait a while and understand our status.

Best Regards,

Shinichi
--
     Shinichi Nakamura Dr.