[IGSSTATION-2374]: ARGN Internet Outage

Michael Moore mikemoorester at gmail.com
Sat Jul 12 00:06:33 PDT 2008

IGS Station Mail          12 Jul 00:06:35 PDT 2008      Message Number 2374

Author: Michael Moore

Dear Colleagues,

We will be experiencing an Internet outage at Geoscience Australia on Sunday
13th July for approximately 8 hours. Major works are being carried out on
the Australian Government Network Infrastructure during this time. During
this period we will be unable to publish any products from ARGN stations. As
soon as work has been completed, data publication will resume from all
operational ARGN stations.

We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.

Regards,

Michael Moore