[IGSSTATION-2373]: SELE: data publication temporarily halted

David Maggert dmaggert at unavco.org
Fri Jul 11 09:58:40 PDT 2008

IGS Station Mail          11 Jul 09:58:51 PDT 2008      Message Number 2373

Author: David Maggert, UNAVCO

Dear Colleagues,

We have temporarily suspended data publication from the Selezaschita, Kazakstan
(SELE) as of July 8th (2008.190).  A new receiver and antenna have been
installed and as soon as operations have been evaluated, we will resume data
publication.

We apologize for the inconvenience this outage may cause.

Maintenance and operations of the SELE station is a collaborative effort
supported by JPL, UNAVCO, and the Scientific Station of OIVTRAN
(Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan) with funding provided by NASA's Earth Surface and
Interior Focus Area - Science Mission Directorate.

Best Regards,
David Maggert