[IGSSTATION-2365]: CHWK: Data Outage Commenicing 2008-186

Schmidt, Michael MSchmidt at NRCan.gc.ca
Wed Jul 9 10:07:46 PDT 2008

IGS Station Mail          09 Jul 10:07:48 PDT 2008      Message Number 2365

Author: Michael Schmidt

                     GEOLOGICAL SURVEY OF CANADA
                   WESTERN CANADA DEFORMATION ARRAY
                        GPS TRACKER ADVISORY

GPS TRACKER ID: CHWK
DOMES No.:      40142M00
CDP No.         n/a
MONUMENT No.    987020
LOCATION:       Chilliwack, British Columbia, Canada

We are unable to contact the site; at this time we do not know if it is a power related issue or communications issue. We hope to have this resolved next week when we can get
someone on site.

Regards

Mike

Michael Schmidt, P.Eng.   MSchmidt at nrcan.gc.ca   Skype: ccds-pgc
TEL +1 250-363-6760    FAX +1 250-363-6565  Mobile +1 250-920-6128
Geological Survey of Canada, Natural Resources Canada
Commission giologique du Canada, Ressources naturelles Canada
PO Box 6000 Sidney BC Canada V8L 4B2
Street/Rue:
  9860 West Saanich Rd
  North Saanich BC