[IGSSTATION-2238]: CHPI: data outage

Oivind Ruud ruud at unavco.org
Thu May 1 08:48:01 PDT 2008

IGS Station Mail          01 May 08:48:26 PDT 2008      Message Number 2238

Author: Oivind Ruud, UNAVCO

Dear Colleagues,

We did unfortunately have a data outage again at the Cachoeira Paulista,
Brazil (CHPI) IGS station. No data was recorded between April 27th
(2008.118) 07:00 UTC - April 29th (2008.120) 21:00 UTC . New data is
again available through the data centers.

A replacement receiver is underway to the station, and will hopefully
solve our data recording problems.

We apologize for the inconvenience this outage may have caused.

Maintenance and operations of the CHPI station is a collaborative effort
supported by JPL, UNAVCO, and the Instituto Nacional de Pesquisas
Espaciais (INPE) with funding provided by NASA's Earth Surface and
Interior Focus Area - Science Mission Directorate.

Best regards,

Oivind Ruud