[IGSSTATION-2226]: CHPI: data outage

Oivind Ruud ruud at unavco.org
Thu Apr 24 12:48:11 PDT 2008

IGS Station Mail          24 Apr 12:48:23 PDT 2008      Message Number 2226

Author: Oivind Ruud, UNAVCO

Dear Colleagues,

We did unfortunately have a data outage again at the Cachoeira Paulista,
Brazil (CHPI) IGS station. No data was collected between April 16th
(2008.107) - April 23rd (2008.114). New data starting April 24th
(2008.115) is again available through the data centers.

We apologize for the inconvenience this outage may have caused.

Maintenance and operations of the CHPI station is a collaborative effort
supported by JPL, UNAVCO, and the Instituto Nacional de Pesquisas
Espaciais (INPE) with funding provided by NASA's Earth Surface and
Interior Focus Area - Science Mission Directorate.

Best regards,

Oivind Ruud