[IGSSTATION-1972]: SEY1: data publishing resuming with new receiver

Oivind Ruud ruud at unavco.org
Mon Dec 17 16:36:15 PST 2007

IGS Station Mail          17 Dec 16:36:16 PST 2007      Message Number 1972

Author: Oivind Ruud, UNAVCO

Dear Colleagues,

We have upgraded the receiver at the Mahe Island, Seychelles (SEY1) IGS
station. A new ASHTECH UZ-12 receiver has been installed, and new data
is again available starting December 8th (2007.342). An updated log has
been submitted to the IGS-CB.

We apologize for the inconvenience this outage may have caused.

Maintenance and operations of the SEY1 station is a collaborative effort
supported by JPL, UNAVCO, and Seychelles National Oil Company in
collaboration with UCSD-IDA, with funding provided by NASA's Earth
Surface and Interior Focus Area - Science Mission Directorate.

Best regards,

-Oivind Ruud