[IGSSTATION-1964]: HRAO: data outage

Oivind Ruud ruud at unavco.org
Fri Dec 14 11:57:23 PST 2007

IGS Station Mail          14 Dec 11:57:26 PST 2007      Message Number 1964

Author: Oivind Ruud, UNAVCO

Dear Colleagues,

We are experiencing tracking  problems at the Hartebeesthoek RAO,
Krugersdorp South Africa (HRAO) station, and are unfortunately unable to
publish any data. The outage started on December 11th (2007.345) ~ 16:15
UTC.

We apologize for any inconvenience this outage may cause.

Maintenance and operations of the HRAO station is a collaborative effort
supported by JPL, UNAVCO, and the Hartebeesthoek RAO in Krugersdorp,
with funding provided by NASA's Earth Surface and Interior Focus Area -
Science Mission Directorate.