[IGSSTATION-1897]: IISC: data publishing is resuming

Oivind Ruud ruud at unavco.org
Mon Nov 12 11:10:43 PST 2007

IGS Station Mail          12 Nov 11:10:59 PST 2007      Message Number 1897

Author: Oivind Ruud, UNAVCO

Dear Colleagues,

Ref. [IGSSTATION-1892].
The receiver problems at the IGS station in Bangalore, India (IISC) have
been resolved and data publishing has resumed. There was unfortunately
an unrecoverable outage between November 8th (2007.312) 06:00 UTC -
November 10th (2007.314) ~11:00 UTC.

We would like to acknowledge the assistance from personnel in Bangalore
in restoring operations.

We apologize for the inconvenience this outage may have caused.

Maintenance and operations of the IISC station is a collaborative effort
supported by JPL, UNAVCO, and the CSIR center for Mathematical modeling
and Computer Simulation in Bangalore with funding provided by NASA's
Earth Surface and Interior Focus Area - Science Mission Directorate.

Best Regards,