[IGSSTATION-1895]: SOFI Receiver replaced, Firmware upgraded, Daily data files DOY 314 and 315 resubmitted

Rudi Stöger stoeger at fs.wettzell.de
Mon Nov 12 01:35:29 PST 2007

IGS Station Mail          12 Nov 01:37:14 PST 2007      Message Number 1895

Author: Rudi Stoeger

Ladies and Gentlemen

My colleagues replaced the
TPS E_GGD GPS+GLONASS Receiver
Serial Number AFUY1RUPO1S
Firmware 2.3 APR,28,2004 P4
with the
TPS E_GGD GPS+GLONASS Receiver
Serial Number AFLQXTM48W0
Firmware 2.6.0 APR,18,2007
in the SOFI GPS+GLONASS Permanent Tracking
Station Sofia, Bulgaria 2007-11-09T08:40Z.

The SOFI daily data files DOY 314 and 315
had an error in the RINEX Headers.

Today I corrected the RINEX Header and I put
the correct SOFI daily data files days 314 and
315 into the queue for the next transmission
to the IGS Data Center in the BKG Frankfurt.

With best regards
Rudi