[IGSSTATION-1894]: MBAR: data outage

Oivind Ruud ruud at unavco.org
Fri Nov 9 14:05:28 PST 2007

IGS Station Mail          09 Nov 14:05:30 PST 2007      Message Number 1894

Author: Oivind Ruud, UNAVCO

Dear Colleagues,

We apologize again for the outage from the Mbarara, Uganda (MBAR) station. Power problems are plaguing the VSAT connection and we are unable to publish any data at this point. We are hopeful that the missing data can be recovered and published once the connection has been restored.

We apologize for the inconvenience this outage may cause.

Maintenance and operations of the MBAR station is a collaborative effort supported by JPL, UNAVCO, and Uganda Geological Survey and Mines Dept. with funding provided by NASA's Earth Surface and Interior Focus Area - Science Mission Directorate.

Best Regards,