[IGSSTATION-1473]: MBAR: data outage

Oivind Ruud ruud at unavco.org
Wed Mar 28 12:51:23 PDT 2007

IGS Station Mail          28 Mar 12:51:29 PDT 2007      Message Number 1473

Author: Oivind Ruud, UNAVCO

Dear Colleagues,

We have been experiencing problems with the satellite connection to the
Mbarara, Uganda (MBAR) station since about 16:00 UTC on March 24th, and
are unable to publish any data at this time. Our satellite operator is
working on the problem, and a new IGSSTATION email will be sent as soon
as we have an update.

We apologize for the inconvenience this outage may cause.

Maintenance and operations of the MBAR station is a collaborative effort
supported by JPL, UNAVCO, and Uganda Geological Survey and Mines Dept.
with funding provided by NASA's Earth Surface and Interior Focus Area -
Science Mission Directorate.

Best Regards,

   -Oivind Ruud