[IGSSTATION-1893]: QUIN: data outage

Oivind Ruud ruud at unavco.org
Fri Nov 9 13:45:57 PST 2007

IGS Station Mail          09 Nov 13:46:05 PST 2007      Message Number 1893

Author: Oivind Ruud, UNAVCO

Dear Colleagues,

We are unfortunately experiencing power problems at the Quincy, CA
(QUIN) station, and are unable to publish any data at this point. The
outage started November 4th (2007.308) 17:00 UTC. It is uncertain if any
data can be recovered from this outage. We will update you on any data
gaps once the power has been restored.

We apologize for the inconvenience this outage may cause.

Maintenance and operations of the QUIN station is a collaborative effort
supported by  JPL and UNAVCO with funding provided by NASA's Earth
Surface and Interior Focus Area - Science Mission Directorate.