[IGSSTATION-1718]: QUIN: data outage

Oivind Ruud ruud at unavco.org
Mon Aug 13 10:23:26 PDT 2007

IGS Station Mail          13 Aug 10:23:30 PDT 2007      Message Number 1718

Author: Oivind Ruud, UNAVCO

Dear Colleagues,

We are unfortunately experiencing tracking problems at the Quincy, CA
(QUIN) station, and are unable to publish any data at this point. We are
working with local contacts to identify the problem, and any data gaps
will be reported as soon as the situation has been resolved.

We apologize for the inconvenience this outage may cause.

Maintenance and operations of the QUIN station is a collaborative effort
supported by  JPL and UNAVCO with funding provided by NASA's Earth
Surface and Interior Focus Area - Science Mission Directorate.