[IGSSTATION-1873]: ISPA: backlogged data has been published

Oivind Ruud ruud at unavco.org
Mon Oct 29 13:26:51 PDT 2007

IGS Station Mail          29 Oct 13:26:53 PDT 2007      Message Number 1873

Author: Oivind Ruud, UNAVCO

Dear Colleagues,

Ref. [IGSSTATION-1827].
This is a follow up on the data retrieval of backlogged files from the
IGS station on Easter Island (ISPA). All backlogged data has now been
published and below is a list of data gaps we have encountered.

2007.171T00:00UTC  2007.172T0700UTC
2007.189T10:00UTC  2007.190T16:00UTC
2007.206T16:00UTC  2007.207T18:30UTC
2007.208T21:00UTC  2007.210T02:30UTC
2007.227T05:00UTC  2007.228T10:00UTC
2007.245T12:00UTC  2007.246T17:00UTC
2007.263T20:00UTC  2007.266T01:00UTC
2007.282T00:00UTC  2007.283T17:00UTC
2007.288T20:00UTC  2007.289T16:00UTC

We apologize for the inconvenience these outages may have caused.

Maintenance and operations of the ISPA station is a collaborative effort
supported by JPL, UNAVCO, Universidad de Chile, Santiago, and IRIS-IDA
in San Diego, with funding provided by NASA's Earth Surface and Interior
Focus Area - Science Mission Directorate.

Best Regards,