[IGSSTATION-1872]: SUTH: data publishing is resuming

Oivind Ruud ruud at unavco.org
Mon Oct 29 10:06:29 PDT 2007

IGS Station Mail          29 Oct 10:06:41 PDT 2007      Message Number 1872

Author: Oivind Ruud, UNAVCO

Dear Colleagues,

Ref. [IGSSTATION-1862].
The computer/network outage to the Sutherland, South Africa (SUTH) IGS
station has been resolved. Unfortunately, there was an unrecoverable
data outage between October 19th (2007.292) 18:10 UTC - October 29th
(2007.302) 10:15 UTC.

We would like to acknowledge the help of personnel from the
Hartebeesthoek RAO in restoring operations.

We apologize for the inconvenience this outage may have caused.

Maintenance and operations of the SUTH station is a collaborative effort
supported by JPL, UNAVCO, and HartRAO, with funding provided by  NASA's
Earth Surface and Interior Focus Area - Science Mission Directorate.