[IGSSTATION-1861]: SIMO: data outage

Oivind Ruud ruud at unavco.org
Mon Oct 22 14:24:02 PDT 2007

IGS Station Mail          22 Oct 14:24:12 PDT 2007      Message Number 1861

Author: Oivind Ruud, UNAVCO

Dear Colleagues,

We are unfortunately experiencing a network outage to the IGS Station in
Simonstown, South Africa (SIMO). Local personnel are working on the
problem, and we are hopeful the outage will be short and that the
missing data can be recovered.

We apologize for the inconvenience this outage may cause.

Maintenance and operations of the SIMO station is a collaborative effort
supported by JPL, UNAVCO, and the Hartebeesthoek RAO in Krugersdorp,
with funding provided by NASA's Earth Surface and Interior Focus Area -
Science Mission Directorate.

Best Regards,