[IGSSTATION-1859]: HARV: data outage

Oivind Ruud ruud at unavco.org
Mon Oct 22 13:46:15 PDT 2007

IGS Station Mail          22 Oct 13:46:17 PDT 2007      Message Number 1859

Author: Oivind Ruud, UNAVCO

Dear Colleagues,

We experienced a data outage from the Harvest Oil Platform (HARV) over
the weekend. Unfortunately, no data was recorded between October 20th
(2007.293) 18:00 UTC - October 22nd (2007.295) 18:00 UTC.

We apologize for the inconvenience this outage may have caused.

Maintenance and operation of the HARV station is a collaborative effort
supported by JPL and UNAVCO, with funding provided by NASA's Earth
Surface and Interior Focus Area - Science Mission Directorate.

Best Regards,