[IGSSTATION-1842]: HARV: data outage

Oivind Ruud ruud at unavco.org
Tue Oct 9 12:50:22 PDT 2007

IGS Station Mail          09 Oct 12:50:34 PDT 2007      Message Number 1842

Author: Oivind Ruud, UNAVCO

Dear Colleagues,

We experienced a data outage from the Harvest Oil Platform (HARV) over
the weekend. Unfortunately, no data was recorded between October 6th
(2007.279) ~16:00 UTC - October 9th (2007.282) ~16:00 UTC.

We apologize for the inconvenience this outage may have caused.

Maintenance and operation of the HARV station is a collaborative effort
supported by JPL and UNAVCO, with funding provided by NASA's Earth
Surface and Interior Focus Area - Science Mission Directorate.

Best Regards,