[IGSSTATION-1822]: GUAM: data outage

Oivind Ruud ruud at unavco.org
Fri Sep 28 14:12:39 PDT 2007

IGS Station Mail          28 Sep 14:12:41 PDT 2007      Message Number 1822

Author: Oivind Ruud, UNAVCO

Dear Colleagues,

We are experiencing a network outage to the Dededo, Guam (GUAM) station
and are unable to publish any data at this point. The exact nature of
the problem is uncertain and it is therefore difficult to estimate when
we will have the connection back. A new notification will be sent out as
soon as we have more information or the connection has been restored.

We apologize for the inconvenience this outage may cause.

Maintenance and operations of the GUAM station is a collaborative effort
supported by JPL, UNAVCO, and the Guam Seismic Observatory with funding
provided by NASA's Earth Surface and Interior Focus Area - Science
Mission Directorate.