[IGSSTATION-1821]: KOKB: upcoming activities and possible interference

Oivind Ruud ruud at unavco.org
Fri Sep 28 11:49:19 PDT 2007

IGS Station Mail          28 Sep 11:49:21 PDT 2007      Message Number 1821

Author: Oivind Ruud, UNAVCO

Dear Colleagues,

This is to let you know that next week (October 1st - 4th, 2007) there
will be some necessary activities around the antenna location at the
Kokee Park, HI (KOKB) station. The antenna itself will not be disturbed
but interference due to surveying activities may be detectable. If a
data interruption due to antenna cable movement should become necessary,
we will try our best to send out another notification ahead of time.

All times and changes will be noted in a subsequent IGS log update. We
apologize for the inconvenience this may cause.

Maintenance and operations of the KOKB station is a collaborative effort
supported by JPL, UNAVCO, and the Kokee Park Geophysical Observatory
with funding provided by NASA's Earth Surface and Interior Focus Area -
Science Mission Directorate.