[IGSSTATION-1779]: SEY1: data publishing is resuming after network outage

Oivind Ruud ruud at unavco.org
Tue Sep 11 10:54:21 PDT 2007

IGS Station Mail          11 Sep 10:54:22 PDT 2007      Message Number 1779

Author: Oivind Ruud, UNAVCO

Dear Colleagues,

We have experienced a network outage to the Mahe Island, Seychelles
(SEY1) IGS station, but data is again available. There was only a short
data outage between August 30th (2007.242) ~04:00 - 11:00 UTC.

We apologize for the inconvenience this outage and data delay may have
caused.

Maintenance and operations of the SEY1 station is a collaborative effort
supported by JPL, UNAVCO, and Seychelles National Oil Company in
collaboration with UCSD-IDA, with funding provided by NASA's Earth
Surface and Interior Focus Area - Science Mission Directorate.

Best regards,

  -Oivind Ruud