[IGSSTATION-1778]: CIC1: data publishing is resuming

Oivind Ruud ruud at unavco.org
Tue Sep 11 10:11:32 PDT 2007

IGS Station Mail          11 Sep 10:11:34 PDT 2007      Message Number 1778

Author: Oivind Ruud, UNAVCO

Dear Colleagues,

Ref. [IGSSTATION-1760].
The network outage to the IGS station in Ensenada, Mexico (CIC1) has
been restored and new data is being published. There was unfortunately
an unrecoverable data outage between August 31st (2007.243) 00:00 UTC -
September 10th (2007.253) ~ 22:00 UTC.

We would like to acknowledge the help from personnel at CICESE in
restoring operations.

We apologize for the inconvenience this outage may have caused.

Maintenance and operations of the CIC1 station is a collaborative effort
supported by JPL, UNAVCO, and CICESE with funding provided by NASA's
Earth Surface  and Interior Focus Area - Science Mission Directorate.