[IGSSTATION-1746]: SIMO: data publishing has resumed

Oivind Ruud ruud at unavco.org
Wed Aug 29 10:44:39 PDT 2007

IGS Station Mail          29 Aug 10:44:41 PDT 2007      Message Number 1746

Author: Oivind Ruud, UNAVCO

Dear Colleagues,

Ref. [IGSSTATION-1723].
The communication with the IGS Station in Simonstown, South Africa
(SIMO) has been restored and new data is again available. There was
unfortunately a data gap between August 14th (2007.226) ~10:00 UTC -
August 22nd (2007.234) ~12:00 UTC.

We would like to acknowledge the help from our colleagues at the
Hartebeesthoek RAO in restoring operations.

We apologize for the inconvenience this outage may have caused.

Maintenance and operations of the SIMO station is a collaborative effort
supported by JPL, UNAVCO, and the Hartebeesthoek RAO in Krugersdorp,
with funding provided by NASA's Earth Surface and Interior Focus Area -
Science Mission Directorate.

Best Regards,