[IGSSTATION-1744]: SOLA and HALY data outages

Oivind Ruud ruud at unavco.org
Tue Aug 28 13:20:40 PDT 2007

IGS Station Mail          28 Aug 13:20:44 PDT 2007      Message Number 1744

Author: Oivind Ruud, UNAVCO

Dear Colleagues,

We are unfortunately having some modem communication problems and are
unable to download the Solar Village (SOLA) and Halat Ammar (HALY)
stations in Saudi Arabia. We are working with local collaborators to
identify the problems. The outage started on August 19th (2007.231).

We apologize for the inconvenience this outage may cause.

Maintenance and operations of the stations are a collaborative effort
supported by JPL, MIT, UNAVCO, and King Abdullah City for Science and
Technology (KACST) with funding provided by NASA's Earth Surface and
Interior Focus Area - Science Mission Directorate.