[IGSSTATION-1697]: VENE station down

Colucci Giuseppe giuseppe.colucci at telespazio.com
Fri Jul 27 03:15:36 PDT 2007

IGS Station Mail          27 Jul 03:16:10 PDT 2007      Message Number 1697

Author: Giuseppe Colucci

I regret to inform all of you that VENE station is down and it will not be
resumed. Due to unsolvable logistic problems, all the equipments will be
moved to a new site (proposed VEN1). I will send you more detailed info when
available.
Any effort will be done to collect data and to do some survey in order to
link old VENE to new site.

For other details, please contact Dr. Franco Vespe (ASI, Italian Space
Agency).

Best regards,
Giuseppe Colucci
ATTENZIONE: le informazioni contenute in questo messaggio sono da
considerarsi confidenziali ed il loro utilizzo e riservato unicamente al
destinatario sopra indicato. Chi dovesse ricevere questo messaggio per
errore e tenuto ad informare il mittente ed a rimuoverlo definitivamente da
ogni supporto elettronico o cartaceo.

WARNING: This message contains confidential and/or proprietary information
which may be subject to privilege or immunity and which is intended for use
of its addressee only. Should you receive this message in error, you are
kindly requested to inform the sender and to definitively remove it from any
paper or electronic format.