[IGSSTATION-1669]: NAIN data submissions still off-line

Mike Craymer craymer at nrcan.gc.ca
Fri Jul 13 20:59:25 PDT 2007

IGS Station Mail          13 Jul 21:01:12 PDT 2007      Message Number 1669

Author: Mike Craymer

Site ID:   NAIN
DOMES No:  40164M001
Location:  Nain (Labrador), Newfoundland, Canada
Agency:    Natural Resources Canada (NRCan), Geodetic Survey Division

Data submissions for NAIN are still off-line. Data has not been
flowing to the IGS archives since Day 167 (June 16). Although it
seemed the telephone line was down, it now appears the modem was
damaged during a rare lightening strike. We have shipped a new modem
and hope to finally have the site back on-line next week with minimal
data loss. I will advise when data submissions begin again and
apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused.

--
Mike Craymer, Ph.D.
Geodetic Survey Division, Natural Resources Canada