[IGSSTATION-1496]: RABT: data outage

Oivind Ruud ruud at unavco.org
Thu Apr 5 15:53:45 PDT 2007

IGS Station Mail          05 Apr 15:53:46 PDT 2007      Message Number 1496

Author: Oivind Ruud, UNAVCO

Dear Colleagues,

We have unfortunately lost the network connection to the Rabat, Morocco
(RABT) station since March 31st (2007.090). At this time it is uncertain
what the problem is and how long it will take to restore operations. As
soon as we have more information we will let you know.

We apologize for the inconvenience this outage may cause.

Maintenance and operations of the RABT station is a collaborative effort
supported by JPL, UNAVCO, MIT and EMI, with funding provided by NASA's
Earth Surface and Interior Focus Area - Science Mission Directorate.

Best Regards,

 -Oivind Ruud