[IGSSTATION-1495]: USNO continued lack of data availability

Giovanni Sella Giovanni.Sella at noaa.gov
Thu Apr 5 03:57:18 PDT 2007

IGS Station Mail          05 Apr 03:51:09 PDT 2007      Message Number 1495

Author: Giovanni Sella

Dear Colleagues,
    I regret to say that we have been unable to reach our local site
contacts for USNO and the data flow has been interrupted for over a
week. We are not aware of a receiver malfunction at this time. We will
continue pursuing this and keep you informed.
   Giovanni

--
Giovanni Sella, Ph.D.
Senior Geodesist, National Geodetic Survey  For EXISTING CORS e-mail: