[IGSSTATION-1436]: BOGT: data gap/loss

Oivind Ruud ruud at unavco.org
Mon Mar 5 15:31:16 PST 2007

IGS Station Mail          05 Mar 15:31:22 PST 2007      Message Number 1436

Author: Oivind Ruud, UNAVCO

Dear Colleagues,

Due to a problem with the communication link we lost data from the
Bogota, Columbia (BOGT) station this weekend. New data is again being
published, but we had an unrecoverable gap from March 2nd (2007.061)
19:15 UTC - March 5th (2007.064) ~19:15 UTC.

We apologize for any inconvenience this outage may have caused.

Maintenance and operations of the BOGT station is a collaborative effort
supported by JPL, UNAVCO, and INGEOMINAS with funding provided by NASA's
Earth Surface and Interior Focus Area - Science Mission Directorate.

Best regards,

    -Oivind Ruud