[IGSSTATION-1435]: RABT: data outage/loss

Oivind Ruud ruud at unavco.org
Mon Mar 5 10:43:45 PST 2007

IGS Station Mail          05 Mar 10:43:51 PST 2007      Message Number 1435

Author: Oivind Ruud, UNAVCO

Dear Colleagues,

Due to a receiver problem at the Rabat, Morocco (RABT) station we did
unfortunately have an unrecoverable data outage between March 3rd
(2007.062) ~ 11:00 - March 5th (2007.064) ~17:00 UTC.

We apologize for the inconvenience this outage may have caused.

Maintenance and operations of the RABT station is a collaborative effort
supported by JPL, UNAVCO, MIT and EMI, with funding provided by NASA's
Earth Surface and Interior Focus Area - Science Mission Directorate.

Best Regards,