[IGSSTATION-1394]: DARW: local computes down

Michael.Moore at ga.gov.au Michael.Moore at ga.gov.au
Sun Feb 11 14:42:57 PST 2007

IGS Station Mail          11 Feb 14:43:12 PST 2007      Message Number 1394

Author: Michael Moore

			Geoscience Australia
		Australian Regional GPS Network
			Geodetic Operation

GPS TRACKER ID:   DARW
DOMES No.:        50134M001
CDP No.:          n/a
MONUMENT No.:     AU014
LOCATION:         Manton Dam, Darwin.
                  Northern Territory
                  AUSTRALIA

ADVISORY:

DARW is currently experiencing problems with the computers located on site.
We are currently investigating the problem and hope to have it resolved in
the near future. At this point we are unaware if any data will be lost from
DARW.

An advisory email will be sent once DARW is operational again.

Regards,

Michael

Michael Moore
Geodesy
Geoscience Australia Earth Monitoring Group (GEM)
Telephone: (+61 2) 62499052
Fax: (+61 2) 62499929
Email: Michael.Moore at ga.gov.au
Web: http://www.ga.gov.au/
GPO Box 378, Canberra ACT 2601, Australia
(149"* 09' 30" East, 35"* 20' 38" South, GDA 94)