[IGSSTATION-1365]: HOLM data submissions delayed since Day 026

Mike Craymer craymer at nrcan.gc.ca
Mon Jan 29 23:49:55 PST 2007

IGS Station Mail          29 Jan 23:50:01 PST 2007      Message Number 1365

Author: Mike Craymer

Site ID:   HOLM
DOMES No:  40148M001
Location:  Ulukhaktuk, formerly Holman (Victoria Island), Northwest Territories, Canada

Data submissions for HOLM have been delayed since Day 026 due to communication problems. Our local contact is out of town this week and we are trying to arrange for someone else to reset our equipment. We do not expect any loss of data and will begin submissions as soon as communications can be re-established.

--
Mike Craymer, Ph.D.
Geodetic Survey Division, Natural Resources Canada