[IGSSTATION-979]: HOLM data submissions delayed since Day 157

Mike Craymer craymer at nrcan.gc.ca
Wed Jun 7 20:20:42 PDT 2006

IGS Station Mail          07 Jun 20:21:00 PDT 2006      Message Number 979

Author: Mike Craymer

Site ID:   HOLM
DOMES No:  40148M001
Location:  Ulukhaktuk, formerly known as Holman (Victoria Island), Northwest Territories, Canada

Communications problems with HOLM continue and the telephone company is investigating. Data submissions have been delayed since Day 157. We hope to resume submissions in the next couple of days. We apologize for any inconvenience.

--
Mike Craymer, Ph.D.
Geodetic Survey Division, Natural Resources Canada