[IGSSTATION-978]: GODE: short data outage

Oivind Ruud ruud at unavco.org
Wed Jun 7 13:40:09 PDT 2006

IGS Station Mail          07 Jun 13:40:14 PDT 2006      Message Number 978

Author: Oivind Ruud, UNAVCO

Dear Colleagues,

There was a short data outage from the Goddard Space Flight Center in
Greenbelt, MD (GODE) IGS station due to a scheduled power outage. Data
publishing has resumed today, June 7th (2006.158) 18:00 UTC. The outage
started June 6th (2006.157)  ~08:30 UTC.

We apologize for the inconvenience this outage may have caused.

We would also like to acknowledge our contact personnel at the Goddard
Space Flight Center in managing the outage and restoring operations.

Maintenance and operations of the GODE station is a collaborative effort
supported by JPL, UNAVCO, and the NASA Goddard Space Flight Center with
funding provided by NASA's Earth Surface and Interior Focus Area -
Science Mission Directorate.

Best regards,

 -Oivind Ruud