[IGSSTATION-966]: UNB1 Disruptions

Richard Langley lang at unb.ca
Mon May 29 08:16:01 PDT 2006

IGS Station Mail          29 May 08:16:12 PDT 2006      Message Number 966

Author: Richard B. Langley

The roofing of the building on which UNB1's antenna is mounted is being
replaced. Although we will attempt to continue operating UNB1 during this
work, there may be data gaps and increased multipath due to equipment and
personnel operating in the vicinity of the antenna. The roofing work is taking
place this week and next. An update will be given should the work continue
into a third week and/or when the work is completed. We apologise for the
disruptions.

 Richard B. Langley                            E-mail: lang at unb.ca
 Geodetic Research Laboratory                  Web: http://www.unb.ca/GGE/
 Dept. of Geodesy and Geomatics Engineering    Phone:    +1 506 453-5142
 University of New Brunswick                   Fax:      +1 506 453-4943
 Fredericton, N.B., Canada  E3B 5A3
     Fredericton?  Where's that?  See: http://www.city.fredericton.nb.ca/