[IGSSTATION-965]: ISPA: data outage

Oivind Ruud ruud at unavco.org
Fri May 26 16:21:06 PDT 2006

IGS Station Mail          26 May 16:21:10 PDT 2006      Message Number 965

Author: Oivind Ruud, UNAVCO

Dear Colleagues,

Due to VSAT maintenance work at the IGS station on Easter Island (ISPA),
we are unable to retrieve any data at this point. The outage started
approximately May 23rd (2006.143) 20:30 UTC. We are hopeful that the
backlogged data can be retrieved once the connection has been
re-established.

We apologize for the inconvenience this outage may cause.

Maintenance and operations of the ISPA station is a collaborative effort
supported by JPL, UNAVCO, Universidad de Chile, Santiago, and IRIS-IDA
in San Diego, with funding provided by NASA's Earth Science Enterprise.

Best Regards,

    -Oivind Ruud*.*