[IGSSTATION-898]: CORD: data outage

Oivind Ruud ruud at unavco.org
Fri Apr 7 16:30:30 PDT 2006

IGS Station Mail          07 Apr 16:30:31 PDT 2006      Message Number 898

Author: Oivind Ruud, UNAVCO

Dear Colleagues,

We are experiencing a network outage to the Cordoba, Argentina (CORD)
station starting on April 5th (2006.095 ~19:00 UTC). It is uncertain at
this point if any data can be recovered. A new IGSSTATION email will be
sent out as soon as we have more information or the connection has been
restored.

We apologize for the inconvenience this outage may cause.

Maintenance and operations of the CORD station is a collaborative effort
supported by JPL, UNAVCO, and the Comision Nacional de Actividades
Espaciales (CONAE) with funding provided by NASA's Earth Surface and
Interior Focus Area - Science Mission Directorate.

Best regards,

    -Oivind Ruud