[IGSSTATION-874]: CORD: data outage

Oivind Ruud ruud at unavco.org
Mon Mar 20 09:45:17 PST 2006

IGS Station Mail          20 Mar 09:45:19 PST 2006      Message Number 874

Author: Oivind Ruud, UNAVCO

Dear Colleagues,

We experienced a power outage at the Cordoba, Argentina (CORD) station over the
weekend. Operations have been restored, but unfortunately we lost data between
Saturday March 18th (2006.077 00:00 UTC) - Monday March 20th (2006.079 12:00 UTC).

We apologize for the inconvenience this outage may have caused.

Maintenance and operations of the CORD station is a collaborative effort
supported by JPL, UNAVCO, and the Comision Nacional de Actividades Espaciales
(CONAE) with funding provided by NASA's Earth Surface and Interior Focus Area -
Science Mission Directorate.

Best regards,

     -Oivind Ruud