[IGSSTATION-787]: DUBR Current Status

Rudi Stöger stoeger at wettzell.ifag.de
Wed Jan 25 04:33:44 PST 2006

IGS Station Mail          25 Jan 04:34:55 PST 2006      Message Number 787

Author: Rudi Stoeger

Ladies and Gentlemen

Since 1998 Prof. Damir Medak PhD, University
of Zagreb, has been the  responsible Person
in Croatia for our DUBR GPS Permanent Tracking
Station in Dubrovnik.

Due to different responsibilities he has at the
University, he cannot hold the position of
responsible person for GPS Permanent Tracking
Stations in Croatia in future.

We thank Damir Medak and Almin Aldo very much
for their help, work, cooperation and
collaboration all over the years.

The Croatian Customs Authority ordered the
reexportation of all equipment out of Croatia
before January 11th 2006.

The boxes containing the equipment arrived at
Wettzell.

Immediately when the cooperation with another
responsible institution in Croatia has duly signed,
we will reinstall the equipment in the Dubrovnik
DUBR GPS Permanent Tracking Station.

With best regards
Rudi