[IGSSTATION-758]: CHPI: data gaps

Oivind Ruud ruud at unavco.org
Wed Jan 11 16:37:14 PST 2006

IGS Station Mail          11 Jan 16:37:17 PST 2006      Message Number 758

Author: Oivind Ruud, UNAVCO

Dear Colleagues,

We are having problems with the data collection at Cachoeira Paulista, Brazil
(CHPI), and there are unfortunately some data gaps that we are unable to
recover. We are working on restoring operations and will let you know when the
situation has stabilized.

We apologize for the inconvenience these outages may cause.

Maintenance and operations of the CHPI station is a collaborative effort
supported by JPL, UNAVCO, and the Instituto Nacional de Pesquisas Espaciais
(INPE) with funding provided by NASA's Earth Surface and Interior Focus Area -
Science Mission Directorate.

Best regards,

    Oivind Ruud