[IGSSTATION-566]: RBAY: data publishing halted

Oivind Ruud ruud at unavco.org
Thu Aug 4 15:39:44 PDT 2005

IGS Station Mail          04 Aug 15:39:46 PDT 2005      Message Number 566

Author: Oivind Ruud, UNAVCO

Dear Colleagues,

We are unfortunately seeing some tracking discontinuity at the Richardsbay, South
Africa (RBAY) station, and have elected to halt the data publishing. The problems
were first noticed on August 01 (2005.213), but did since deteriorate further. We
will send out a notification when the problems have been rectified or if there are
any other developments.

We apologize for the inconvenience this outage may cause.

Maintenance and operations of the RBAY station is a collaborative effort supported
by JPL, UNAVCO, and HartRAO, with funding provided by NASA's Earth Science Enterprise.

Best regards,

     -Oivind Ruud