[IGSSTATION-455]: IISC: data publishing resuming

Oivind Ruud ruud at unavco.org
Fri Apr 22 08:02:12 PDT 2005

IGS Station Mail          22 Apr 08:02:13 PDT 2005      Message Number 455

Author: Oivind Ruud, UNAVCO

Dear Colleagues,

Ref. [IGSSTATION-436].
The receiver connection at the IGS station in Bangalore, India (IISC) has been
restored and data publishing is again on. We would like to acknowledge the help
and assistance from the personnel at IISC in restoring operations.

Unfortunately, there were two data gaps:

2005.098 16:30 UTC - 2005.105 09:00 UTC
2005.109 12:00 UTC - 2005.111 08:45 UTC

We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause.

Maintenance and operations of the IISC station is a collaborative effort supported
by JPL, UNAVCO, and the CSIR center for Mathematical modeling and Computer
Simulation in Bangalore with funding provided by NASA's Earth Science Enterprise.

Best Regards,

     -Oivind Ruud