[IGSSTATION-272]: MSKU: data publishing back on

Oivind Ruud ruud at unavco.org
Wed Dec 1 17:18:40 PST 2004

IGS Station Mail          01 Dec 17:18:41 PST 2004      Message Number 272

Author: Oivind Ruud, UNAVCO

Dear Colleagues,

The Internet connection to Franceville, Gabon (MSKU) is back up, and we hope the
situation has stabilized. Data publishing has resumed, and backlogged data will be
published as well. We did have a couple of data outages that could not be recovered,
more specifically:

Nov. 28th - 2004.333 04:30 - 13:30 UTC
Nov. 29th - 2004.334 22:00 - 23:59 UTC
Nov. 30th - 2004.335 00:00 - 19:00 UTC

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Maintenance and operations of the MSKU station is a collaborative effort supported by
JPL, UNAVCO, IRIS, USGS, and Universite des Sciences et Techniques de Masuku in
Franceville, with funding provided by NASA's Earth Science Enterprise.

Best Regards,

    -Oivind Ruud