[IGSSTATION-224]: MSKU: WARNING of data delays and short outages

Oivind Ruud ruud at unavco.org
Fri Oct 29 10:53:25 PDT 2004

IGS Station Mail          29 Oct 10:53:26 PDT 2004      Message Number 224

Author: Oivind Ruud, UNAVCO

Dear Colleagues,

We are experiencing some computer/data retrieval problems from Franceville, Gabon
(MSKU). Users may experience some delays and short data outages while we are
attempting to restore operations.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Maintenance and operations of the MSKU station is a collaborative effort supported by
JPL, UNAVCO, IRIS, USGS, and Universite des Sciences et Techniques de Masuku in
Franceville, with funding provided by NASA's Earth Science Enterprise.

Best Regards,

    -Oivind Ruud