[IGSSTATION-181]: KUUJ - Communications Problems

Stephen Delahunt delahunt at geod.nrcan.gc.ca
Fri Oct 1 06:53:46 PDT 2004

IGS Station Mail          01 Oct 06:53:50 PDT 2004      Message Number 181

Author: Stephen Delahunt

      Four Character ID        : KUUJ
      IERS DOMES Number        : 40154M001
      City or Town             : KUUJJUARAPIK
      State or Province        : Quebec
      Country                  : CANADA
      Agency                   : NRCan/GEODETIC SURVEY OF CANADA
      Preferred Abbreviation   : NRCan/GSD

Advisory: On September 15th, 2004 communications with the site failed.
          We are continuing to seek assistance from the site contact via
          telephone messages and email.  We expect to eventually recover
          missing data.