[IGSSTATION-145]: NAIN data submissions delayed since Day 236

Mike Craymer craymer at nrcan.gc.ca
Wed Sep 1 08:22:30 PDT 2004

IGS Station Mail          01 Sep 08:22:34 PDT 2004      Message Number 145

Author: Mike Craymer

Site ID:   NAIN
DOMES No:  40164M001
Location:  Nain, Newfoundland (Labrador), Canada
Agency:    Natural Resources Canada (NRCan), Geodetic Survey Division

Advisory:  NAIN data submissions delayed since Day 236

Due to problems with the telephone line into our NAIN GPS site, we have been unable to off-load any data beginning with Day 236. We expect the line will be repaired in the next week or two. We do not expect any loss of data and apologize for any inconvenience.

--
Mike Craymer, Ph.D.
Geodetic Survey Division, Natural Resources Canada