[IGSSTATION-126]: BILI: Internet outage

Mikhail Kogan kogan at ldeo.columbia.edu
Tue Aug 17 18:17:51 PDT 2004

IGS Station Mail          17 Aug 18:17:56 PDT 2004      Message Number 126

Author: Grigory Steblov and Mikhail Kogan

Dear colleagues,

Internet connection with Bilibino, east Siberia, Russia (BILI) is down
since August 1, 2004, due to the local line problem. The new internet
equipment at BILI will be fixed as soon as possible (within 2-3 weeks).
We expect that the daily data are still regularly downloaded from the
receiver and stored in the local computer by automated utility. As soon
as the connection is restored, we will submit all files stored since
August 1.

Best regards,
- Grigory Steblov (RDAAC / GS RAS, Moscow)       - Mikhail Kogan
(Columbia University, NY)