[IGSSTATION-29]: DGAR: operational with new equipment

Oivind Ruud ruud at unavco.org
Tue Jun 1 14:33:01 PDT 2004

IGS Station Mail          01 Jun 14:33:05 PDT 2004      Message Number 29

Author: Oivind Ruud, UNAVCO

Dear Colleagues,

We are pleased to start up data publishing from Diego Garcia (DGAR) again. The
station has been upgraded with Internet connectivity and new Ashtech GPS equipment.
Hourly and sub-hourly files are available from the CDDIS starting at 21:00 UTC today.
Backlogged daily files are available starting from May 21st. A new log has been
submitted to the IGS with the details. We would like to acknowledge the assistance of
the Air Force Space Command, Diego Garcia for installing the new equipment.

Maintenance and operations of the DGAR station is a collaborative effort supported by
JPL, UNAVCO, and the Air Force Space Command, Diego Garcia with funding provided by
NASA's Earth Science Enterprise.

Best regards,

    -Oivind Ruud